Angela Lo Pinto
Angela is the Head of Acceleration in iStarter and is responsible for all the activities related to the “development” of the startups accelerated.
Before joining iStarter she gained 5+ years of experience in Strategy Consulting managing projects in different countries (in particular, IT, FR, UK, RO, RU) and industries (mainly pharma and durable goods).
She holds a Master Grande Ecole at ESCP Europe with a specialisation in Entrepreneurship.
MiM (Master in Mangement), ESCP Europe
• Master Grand École avec félicitations du Jury, Paris
• Master of Science with distinction, London (City University)
• Laurea Magistrale with commendation and special mention, University of Turin
• Mean: 30/30
• Placed among the top 10 students in the ESCP European admission ranking
• Leader of winning team for the best consultancy project in Shanghai for French brands in China, financed by E&Y (2009)
• Promoter and Organizer of the 3rd ESCP Europe Regatta in Capri, Italy (2010); attracted 250 participants of 20+ nationalities
• Participant of the Problem Solving Decision Making course (mark: 30/30)