JTI (Japan Tobacco International), Business Development Director
• Responsible for the Assessment and Execution of M&A / Business Development initiatives and other External Growth Opportunities in Existing and New Markets.
• Focal point for M&A on technology startups, liaising with the Emerging Products department also for Innovation & Scouting
• Lead the Acquisition and Integration of companies.
• Lead negotiations of Key Legal Agreements, such as Joint Venture, Contract Manufacturing, Distribution and Licensing Agreements.
• Maintain awareness of Government and Competitor Strategies throughout the operating environment.
• Responsible for Financial Evaluation as well as Commercial & Strategic Analysis of various Business Development opportunities in coordination with responsible Line Management.
• Manage and Coordinate Cross-Functional Project Teams and work closely with the Regions and Markets in the preparation of Feasibility Studies and Business Cases for identified projects.
Asia Pacific Director, Corporate Business Development, Strategy, Mergers and Aquisitions, CNH Industrial
CNH Industrial is a global leader in the capital goods sector for agricultural and construction equipment, trucks, commercial vehicles, buses and specialty vehicles.
• Initially held role of EMEA Senior Manager M&A for 3 years and performed financial modelling and valuations for Corporate Business Development projects and Strategic Initiatives such as Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A’s) and JV’s in USA, Europe, Russia, China and Japan (2008-2011)
• Following MBA (2011-2012), assigned new role as International Development Director (2012), leading Corporate Business Development Projects and Strategic Initiatives for Industrial and Commercial Operations in India, Turkey, China, South-Africa, where was engaged in “Greenfield” Investments, Market Entries, Commercial Operations Set-up, OEM Agreements
• In 2013 and mid-2014 served as APAC Business Development Director for the Agriculture BU, reporting to the APAC Head of Business Development (direct report to the COO), and supervised direct reports and led project teams
• In mid-2014 and 2015 served as South-East Asia Distribution Network Director based in Bangkok, supporting the Agriculture/Construction/Truck&Bus BUs channel development activities by providing dealers direction, guidance and support relative to the achievement of dealer business plan objectives and upgrading actions
• Led Corporate Business Development projects and Strategy definition: end-to-end (Origination / Sourcing – Structuring – Negotiation – Execution) Mergers and Acquisitions transactions (M&A’s), Joint Ventures (JV’s), OEM & License Agreements, Strategic Partnerships, Market Entry, Commercial Operation Set-ups, Turnarounds, Strategy Roadmaps
• Drove Feasibility Studies and Business Cases
• Supervised Market & Competitor Analysis, Financial Modelling, Company Valuation, Business Plan Projections
• Prepared and Presented Recommendations to C-levels and Executive Committee on proposals which cover Strategic, Financial, Commercial and Legal Aspects
Private Equity Investment and Associate, Intern, PM & PARTNERS S.p.A.
Secured Winter Internship during full-time MBA
• Scouted and assessed 70+ SME’s (€50-300M turn-over) in Europe for the origination of Private Equity investments pipeline
• Performed market analysis on trends by country / stage / value / volume / sector to originate pipeline for Private Equity investments
• Conducted side-by-side analysis, reviewed LBO models, Investment Memoranda, fund reporting
• Reported to Founding Partners Visualizza meno