Introducing the Retail Revolution by Nauta Capital
Date and Time Thursday 27 February 2020 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm CEST
Location (View Map) Studio Legale Withers Milano Via Durini 18, Milano
iStarter is proud to introduce the Retail Revolution event in Milan.
Founding partners of Nauta Capital and the CEOs of their portfolio companies will share their visions and solutions that are shaping our everyday shopping experience.
Nauta is the Pan-European Venture Capital firm investing in early-stage software companies. Operating from London, Barcelona and Munich, their focus is in capital-efficient disruptors that are reimagining large industries.
The 4 startups presenting their project are:
- Mercaux enables retailers to transform the customer shopping experience by bringing the benefits of digital into physical stores, delivering the speed, convenience, and personalisation of online into the hands of salespeople and customers
- MishiPay is a mobile self-checkout solution that brings the best of the online checkout experience to physical retail stores
- Nextail is an Inventory Management SaaS for companies that operate a physical network of stores
- BeMyEye is a leading crowdsourced, perfect store, data-as-a-service (DAAS) provider
- 5.30 PM Reception
- 6.00 PM Welcome by iStarter
- 6.10 PM Welcome by Withersworldwide
- 6.20 PM Mercaux
- 6.35 PM MishiPay
- 6.50 PM Carles Ferrer introduces Nauta Capital
- 7.20 PM Nextail
- 7.35 PM BeMyEye
- 7.50 PM Networking Aperitif
iStarter is delighted to organize the event in collaboration with the international Law firm Withersworldwide. Since 1896 Withersworldwide has been trusted advisors to successful people and businesses with complex legal needs, in good times and bad. “We champion our clients’ interests, locally and globally, from offices across the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific. We are proud to help many of our clients use their success to make the world a better place”.
Among the audience of the event, iStarter is proud to introduce EBAS, an e-business association, open to those who work professionally in the eBusiness, eCommerce and Digital sector. EBAS was born in 2017 in Milan and it aims to:
- Promote the members’ professional growth
- Promote the digital culture and technological innovation in businesses
- Promote moments of discussion, meeting and debate on ebusiness and digital issues
- Represent the interests of the members nationally and internationally
**By Invitation Only**