The capital you need to grow. Deal StructuringDue DiligenceCo-Investment
Our experience to make financing rounds happen.
We understand the business potential of the project. We get to know the management team. We learn about your industry.
We combine capital providers to get the best financing option for your startup.
Our 60+ Investors are more than happy to evaluate the possibility to invest in your startup.
Send us your application.
We receive almost an application every day. We go through every single application and we provide structured feedback to every team. We would be honoured to receive yours.
Learning about your project is our core challenge. We study your industry leveraging on the expertise of your network. Obviously, we focus our attention on the management team.
We strongly believe that venture capital industry is an industry about outliers. We know that only unique talented people can make things happens.
Differently from mature businesses, a due diligence in a seed or early stage round, it requires an incredible ability to deeply understand the link between technology-entrepreneur-execution. This is why, important institutions have partnered with us to perform early stage due diligences.
As iStarter, we see our value added in our ability to align interests.
We have developed our expertise in structuring deals aggregating:
– Angels investors: either iStarter partners, either external angels
– Public institutions: matching the commitments raised through the angels pool
– Institutional investors: VCs and Seed Funds in Europe
– Debt: working closing with some of the most important credit providers in Europe.
We don’t believe in the myth of smart money.
Value-add is great but it comes after money-add. We always recommend to the startups we work with, first, find a money-add investor who will make an investment decision quickly, who is humble and trustworthy, who will treat you like a peer, who shares your vision, and is betting on you, not the market.
Starting from this assumption, we like to see ourself as potential co-investors in your project.
The iStarter 60+ equity investors, consider investing in your project in total autonomy and transparency.
If interested, send us your pitch now
As iStarter, we also facilitate Club Deals between our Partners.
- Through iRadar, we give access to a constant high-quality deal flow analysed by our Management Team.
- We collect feedback and the partners appetite in order to understand if there is room for a club deal.
- When a startup generates enough interest we manage all the process to structure a win-win deal.
Let’s grab a coffee
Get in touch!
Wherever you are, there is probably an iStarter partner close to you. Drop us a line and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you are interested in working with us or with one of our startups, give a look at our open positions: Work for us