Date and Time Thursday 04 April 2019 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Location (View Map) Midtown Manhattan, New York
What is Made in Italy 188.8.131.52?
Conceived as a single event in 2016, Made in Italy 184.108.40.206 has become a world tour. The first edition began at the London Stock Exchange. Following London and Beijing in 2017, iStarter closes its first world tour in february 2018 in New York where, at the Grand Central Tech, pole of excellence of the Big Apple’s technological and innovative sector, a group of selected Italian startups has presented their projects in front of an audience of sought-after international and American investors. We’ve just began our second world tour with the third London Edition at the Academy of Arts.Learn more
- PITCH ON STAGE 5 TOP QUALITY SCALE-UPS representing the BEST ITALIAN VENTURES with a FUNDING ROUND OPEN OF +$10M
- A ROOM FULL OF prominent INVESTORS and BUSINESS ANGELS from US and EUROPE
- A FULL DAY OF NETWORKING & ONE TO ONE MEETINGS An AGENDA is provided for 1:1 MEETINGS to ENTREPRENEURS and INVESTORS based on their shared common interests of a private meeting
- GET INSPIRED Each edition key panelists bring you cutting edge content from around the world (Panelist name to be disclosed soon)
50 MILLION DOLLARS PITCH
5 Ventures with $10Mln open round
- 2.00PM Coffee and Check in
- 2.30PM Welcome speech
- 2.50PM Panel discussion
- 3.00PM Scale-ups presentations
- 5.00PM Session closing and networking
Starting from 6.00PM APERITIVO TIME!