Global Composite Expert, Business Experts Network (BEN)
Lightweight solution provider (composites and multi-materials) for large scale part manufacturing to automotive, aerospace and defence Asian OEMs and Tier 1:
– design (made in Europe);
– supply chain;
– purchase, manufacturing and QC specifications and procedures;
– prototype manufacturing (made in Europe);
– prototype testing and qualification (performed by the customer);
– kow-how and technoogy transfer;
– large scale manufacturing commissioning and start-up.
Main current projects:
– lightweight program (multimaterials) for new armored vehicle for a multi-national company (MNC);
– first acquisition in composites and further group integration for a MNC automotive Tier 1;
– lightweight program (multimaterials) for large scale part manufacturing for an automotive Tier 1;
– metal to composite aerospace part manufacturing consulting for Godrej Aerospace (Tier 1). NADCAP certification for composite part manufacturing achieved;
– business development (market size, opportunities for organic and inorganic growth) to automotive Tier 1 MNC.
European Commission, Reviewer (Indipendent Expert)
Reviewer of EU founded projects (Cleansky and Horizon2020 topics) in advanced composite materials and nanotechnologies.
CEO, Marstrom Composites AB
Manufacturing advanced composite parts for aerospace, defence and marine industries.
– Company re-organization;
– focus into aerospace and defence areas;
– lean structure
CTO - Chief Technical Officer, Future Fibres Rigging System
Design and manufacturing composite rigging, mast and booms for sailyacht and other emerging industries.
– Transition management during company acquisition from a Private Equity firm;
– novel flexible carbon composite rigging;
– masts with embedded sensors and real time load monitoring system with predictive durability